“My patients have had such positive experiences at the Ralph Lauren Center for Cancer Care. I’m happy that they’re happy.”– Referring Physician
We respect the relationship you have with your patients and will work in partnership with you to provide them the best care.
If you have a patient who requires cancer screening and/or treatment from one of our Memorial Sloan Kettering-certified specialists, please do the following to refer them to the Ralph Lauren Center for Cancer Care:
1. First, get in touch with us:
Please contact Perry Lichter, our Physician Liaison.
2. Then, collect the following information:
- Your (the referring physician’s) name and contact number
- Patient’s name and date of birth
- Patient’s address, primary and alternate telephone numbers
- Patient’s insurance information
- Any available supporting medical reports
3. Finally, download, fill out and fax us a completed referral form:
- Download the referral form
- Please fax the completed form to (212) 987-1776
Once your patient is under our care, we will provide you with an original report of all findings and keep you updated on the patient’s treatment and progress. As the Center’s focus is on cancer care, your patient will be referred back to you for any other medical treatments.