“At the Ralph Lauren Center for Cancer Care, everyone is treated with the same dignity and respect.”– Patient
At the Ralph Lauren Center for Cancer Care, we’re committed to providing our services to all.
In addition to Medicare and Medicaid, we accept most health insurance and managed care plans. Here is a full list of health plans we accept:
Please note: If you do not see your insurance plan below, we can help. Call us at (212) 987-1777. You may qualify for financial assistance.
- 1199SEIU Member Choice
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Beacon Health Strategies (Affinity, CenterLight, Touchstone)
- Cigna Health Insurance
- Empire BlueCross BlueShield
- Empire BlueCross BlueShield HealthPlus (formerly HealthPlus Amerigroup)
- Empire Plan
- Fidelis Care
- First Health Network / Coventry Healthcare (Aetna)
- GHI (Emblem Health)
- GHI HMO (now HIP HMO from Emblem Health)
- HIP of NY (Emblem Health)
- Medicaid (in NY State)
- MetroPlus Health Plan
- MultiPlan (includes PHCS)
- Oxford Health Plans (UnitedHealthcare)
- Railroad Medicare
- The New York Hotel Trades Council EBF
- Touchstone Health (Medicare Managed Care)
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan (formerly AmeriChoice)
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare Plan
- Workers Compensation (NYS)
Our Financial Navigator works on your behalf to ensure you get access to all the care you need.
When you first visit the Center, the Navigator will meet with you and get a sense of your health insurance status and financial resources. The Navigator works with you to obtain and file all the necessary paperwork to apply for insurance and available assistance programs, and then personally monitors the status of these applications. The result is that you quickly get access to treatment without having to deal with insurance and billing difficulties.
Want to learn more about how our Financial Navigator can help you?
Please call us at (212) 987-1777.